End of Tenancy Cleaning in Leicester
Even though the end of tenancy cleaning is the leading cause of tenant deposit deductions, it is also the easiest to mitigate. With our help and understanding of end of tenancy cleaning practices, we can make sure the unit passes inspection and you get your deposit back.
For property owners, you want to keep the unit ready for the next tenant. With our end of tenancy cleaning services, we can save you money in renovations and ensure you impress every potential tenant that comes to look at the unit.
What You Get with Our Cleaning Service
Our end of tenancy cleaning service will address all parts of the unit. These include but not limited to;
- The kitchen – we clean and polish everything. We degrease the oven and extractor fan, clean the cupboards and draws, and appliances and we mop the floors.
- Bathrooms – we disinfect and clean the surfaces, clean and polish the taps and fittings and leave them shinning and clean the toilet bowls and bathtub.
- Living room – for the living room, we can offer carpet cleaning services, vacuuming, wiping, and polishing all surfaces and furniture.
- Bedroom Cleaning – clean the walls and remove cobwebs, dust and clean the windows, polish the wardrobes and the cabinets and vacuum the carpet and curtains.
Stress Free End of Tenancy Cleaning
We know how nerve racking it can be when you’re moving out. With our simple approach to end of tenancy cleaning, you have one less thing to worry about. We don’t want to make you feel like hiring a good cleaning service should have to be another time-consuming and tedious task.
By just making one simple phone call, we can have a team of cleaners at an agreed time. We arrive on time and we carry our own cleaning equipment. All you have to do is tell when and where you would like us to show up and we will be there!
Why Choose Us?
- We work around your time and convenience
- We use machines to get rid of the toughest and most stubborn stains
- We can work around short notices
- We provide our own cleaning products
- Fully trained and experienced cleaning staff
- Stress-free experience
- Fully customisable end of tenancy cleaning plans to address customers with unique needs
- Competitive and affordable pricing
Don’t lose your deposits or potential tenants because of a few stains on the walls. Get in touch with us today and we will help make the room as good as new!
An option of using environmentally friendly cleaning products is also available. Contact KDR Cleaning Services for more details.